Friday, February 27, 2009

The Bronx Masquerade

February 27,2009


In class right know, we reading a book called The Bronx Masquerade. This book is about different people expressing how their life is using poems. So far, we met about 10 to 12. In this book, I like how people express their life styles using poetry. What I don't like about the book is that one of the characters in the book, Tyrone, always has something to say after somebody else talks. I don't have anything in common with any of these characters.


I relate to Gloria Martinez the least. This is because she has a son in the tenth grade and I don't want a child any time soon. The character I dislike the most is Tyrone. This is because any time someone finish telling about their life, he has something to say.If I can make my own character for this book, it would be a councler. This is because everybody in this book has a issue in their life.

No comments: